Here is an archival recording from 16 Sept. 1965, less than one week after FATHER DIVINE’s Great Sacrifice. In it, an unknown follower or admirer from New York City delivers a recitation about the Great Sacrifice and the potential for Immortality, as well as a poem “Sweet MOTHER DIVINE, Queen of the Angels.” MOTHER preserved in pristine condition the single-copy record album it was pressed on, and followers at Woodmont found it in the days after MOTHER’s Own Transcendence this past March. Approximately 8 minutes long.
Track 1 Length: 34 minutes, 8 seconds
October 15, 1949, 10 p.m.
Annual Business Meeting of The Palace Mission Church of New York, The Pine Brook Hotel Auditorium,
Pine Brook, N. J., 10 p.m.
FATHER DIVINE: “ I have given birth to the Spirit of Democracy. “Righteousness exalteth the nation. “Christ truly came in the Name of the Father, FATHER DIVINE.”
Track 2 Length: 21 minutes, 40 seconds.
February 13th, 1952, 9:30 p.m.
During the Annual Business Meeting of the Circle Mission Church, 772 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA.
FATHER DIVINE: Transcending Personalities.
Track 3 Length: 9 minutes, 23 seconds.
Same as above. 10:45 p.m.
FATHER DIVINE: Re: A vote of confidence for the Executive Secretary and Officers.
Track 1. Length: 13 minutes, 26 seconds
The Unity Mission Church, 907 N. 41 Street, Philadelphia, PA., December 19, 1951, 12:55 a.m
Father Divine: “An Eternal Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.”
Track 2. Length: 31 minutes, 54 seconds.
The Rosebud Choir sing original Christmas songs.
1. The Spires Of Woodmont.
2. There’s A Star Hovering Over Woodmont.
3. Beautiful Star Of Righteousness.
4. One Eternal Very Merry Christmas.
5. Merry Always.
6. There’s A Merry Christmas Baby
7. Heavens Sweetest Gift.
Track 3. Length 27 minutes, 36 second
Rosebud Choir sing original Christmas songs.
1. YOU Are Christmas To Me.
2. Let’s Give HIM Love For Christmas.
3. There’s A Wonderful Gift That Will Give You A Lift.
4. I Came To Light Your Candles.
5. This Is MY City.
6. Lumps Of Radium.
Track 1. Length: 42 minutes, 35 seconds
Given at The Circle Mission Church, 772 S. Broad St., Philadelphia, Pa on February 6, 1951 at 6:25 p.m.
Song: Christmas Greetings. (5 minutes)
Father Divine: Re: song.
Eternal Christmas and the Ever-Presence of GOD.
“Over and above the opposing forces I have a Body.”
Track 2. Length: 31 minutes, 05 seconds.
Given at The Circle Mission Church, 772 S. Broad St., Philadelphia, PA., on February 28, 1951 at 4:10 p.m.
Song: Christmas Greetings. (10 minutes.)
Father Divine: Re: song. “The Consciousness of GOD’S Presence is a panacea.”
Track 1. Length: 13 minutes, 09 seconds
1. Song; My Country ‘Tis Of Thee.
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Song; A Nation Is Rising.
4. Father Divine; Excerpt re: the song. Given January 19, 1949.
5. Song; House To House Canvas.
Track 2. Length: 18 minutes, 10 seconds
1. Song; Unite The Three Americas.
2. Song; ”Righteousness Goes Marching On.
3. Father Divine; Re: previous and next song.
4. Song; If You Don’t Want Civilization To Be Extinct.
5. Song; Americanism Is Our Religion.
6. Song; We Are Americans.
7. Father Divine; Re: song above. Excerpt given August 4, 1952.
8. Song; Behold The People Is One.
9. Father Divine; Given 3/13/52, re: song.
Track 3. Length: 15 minutes, 21 seconds
1. Song; We Are In Another Day.
2. Song; I Want To Be Like Him.
3. Song;. All Other Ground Is Sinking Sand.
4. Song; Glorify And Praise Your Name.
5. Song; If You Only Trust Him.
6. Song; It Was Love That Moved The Almighty GOD.
Track 4. Length: 19 minutes, 09 seconds
1. Mother Divine; Re: The Body of GOD, Rosebuds, Lillybuds, Crusaders & Others.
2. Song; Beautiful, Beautiful Father Divine.
3. Song; In The Radiance Of Your Love.
4. Song; Take Thou These Hearts.
5. Song; Thank You Lord.
6. FATHER DIVINE; Benediction, given February 17, 1950.